Architecting Applications for the Enterprise, Second EditionMicrosoft® .NET
Was £39.99, Now £27.99Save: £12.00
Make the right architectural decisions up front - and improve the quality and reliability of your .NET applications. Led by two enterprise programming experts, you'll learn how to apply the patterns and techniques that help control project complexity - and make systems easier to build, support, and upgrade - right from the start. This Second Edition features new deep dives on domain modeling, Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS), and event sourcing models.
Get pragmatic architectural guidance on these topics and more:
- Building testability, maintainability, and security into your system early in the design
- Exposing business logic through a service-oriented interface
- Choosing the best pattern for organizing business logic and behavior
- Applying patterns to separate the UI and presentation logic
- Managing impedance mismatch between objects and data
- How to minimize development effort and avoid over-engineering - to produce more robust results
Dino Esposito is a well-known web development expert. He speaks at industry events, including DevConnections and Microsoft TechEd, contributes to MSDN¿ Magazine and other publications, and has written several popular Microsoft Press books, including Microsoft ASP.NET and AJAX: Architecting Web Applications.Andrea Saltarello, MCAD, MCSD, MCDP, MCTS, is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for ASP.NET/IIS. He is the founder and technical director of a firm focusing on the design and implementation of .NET solutions for the financial market, and he speaks at numerous industry events.