Perfectly Legal Ways to Pay Less Tax140 tips that will save you money
Written by one of the UK's leading personal finance journalists, this book brings together 140 tips to help ensure you pay the right amount of tax.
Whether it's ensuring your tax code is correct, making the most of your ISA, saving the full amount into your pension or claiming the right amount of tax credits, this is the one guidebook that you can't do without. It tells you all about the taxes that you should pay, advises on tax changes and explains who you should ask if you need detailed advice on tax matters.
About the author
- An overview of income tax: what it is, what it means to you and how to pay it
- Make the most of what you earn: these things are all free
- How you can pay less tax and how to get it back if youve paid too much
- What if you have tax problems? Solutions for dealing with them
- Tax and your home
- Savings, investments and pensions. How to make the most of putting money away
- Making the most of fringe benefits and minimising capital gains tax
- Gifts and passing your money on (but not to the tax man)
- How to save money when filling in your tax return
- Useful leaflets, forms and contacts
is the CEO of Vitesse Media, an AIM listed publishing company offering award-winning publications, fast-growing websites, exciting events and much-acclaimed research for small business, investors and CEOs. She is the author of a number of consumer and specialist financial guides including The Financial Times Guide to Business Start Up.