Brilliant Selling 2nd ednWhat the best salespeople know, do and say
The UKs number one sales book in 2010 - this new edition will give you the lowdown on how to be a brilliant salesperson.
Brilliant Selling will show you how to instantly improve your sales performance. Packed with practical tips and advice from sales professionals who know what works and what doesnt, you will discover trade secrets that will guarantee sales success.
As well as learning all the key skills, you will find out how to use your personality to perfect your technique and understand customers needs so that you are always one step ahead.
About the authors
Introduction to the second edition
How this book works
Part 1 You
1. The personality of a salesperson
2. How beliefs and values impact sales success
3. Your personal brand
4. Performance and selling
5. Continually improve through self coaching
Part 2 Process and planning
6. The sales process as a tool for improvement
7. Making the most of your time
8. Planning for success
9. Setting the right goals
10. Managing sales information
Part 3 Your power to influence
11. The C3 Model the foundations of effective influencing
12. Asking the right questions
13. Listening and learning
14. Negotiating collaboratively
Part 4 Understanding buyers and prospects
15. How do you sell?
16. The modern buyer
17. Prospecting with purpose
18. Initial meeting(s) with prospect
19. Identifying what the prospect wants and needs
Part 5 Presenting solutions
20. Appealing to the customer
21. Writing great sales proposals
22. Preparing winning pitches
23. Persuasive delivery
24. Making the most of objections
25. Closing and commitment
Part 6 Developing customers
26. The value of a customer
27. Managing the relationship
28. Your priorities in managing customers
Summary your brilliant future
Jeremy Cassell has worked as a freelance trainer for 12 years. Before that he was National Training Manager for LOreal and National Sales Training Manager for Walkers, part of Pepsi. Before entering the business world, he gained experience in teaching English and history. He has worked as a TEFL teacher and is an NLP Master Practitioner and trainer.
Tom Bird. Toms business career stretches over 20 years and spans sales and sales management as well as personal development and performance improvement. He is a director of RTP and has been involved professionally in developing people to realise more of their potential since 2000. To supplement his business experience Tom qualified as a Master Practitioner of NLP (the study of modelling success) and achieved a Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching and Development.