Who Cares Wins ePub eBookHow to enhance your bottom line through socially responsible business
Learn more about our digital formats.
Written by the CEO of Havas Worldwide, this bookshows you how to use social media to engage with customers and grow your business. This isn't a book about social media and the inexorable rise of Facebook and Twitter. Nor is it a book about CSR or business doing good. Instead it's actually the first book that recognises that far from being two separate subjects, they are intrinsically interlinked. And that the most successful leaders and businesses in the future will be those who are the most socially responsible.
- Out-behaving the competition: why business now needs to do good to do well
- The new world of marketing: creating a successful brand in a dramatically changing world
- Leadership in a world of radical transparency
- Creating good: the rise of the social entrepreneur
- We-volution: how collaboration is changing business
- A new idea for a new era: the Social Business Idea
- The future: making a decent profit
CEO Havas has made a name for himself as a driving force for change, within his own agency group, in the broader world of business and beyond. He became the youngest global CEO in the history of the advertising industry in 2005, when he was made global CEO of Havas Worldwide. He runs all the creative, marketing, and design companies throughout the network of 300+ offices. He is also global CEO of Euro RSCG Worldwide, the worlds largest agency by global brands. David has taken to the global stage as co-founder of One Young World, a non-profit organisation that gives a voice to young leaders, aged 25 or under, around the world.