Digital MarketingStrategy, Implementation and Practice
For orders to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan visit your local Pearson website
Reprinting - Limited stock. Add to basket to check current availability.
|This title is also available in the following alternative formats:|
Now in its fifth edition, Digital Marketing (previously Internet Marketing) provides comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of digital media to meet their marketing goals. Digital Marketing links marketing theory with practical business experience through case studies and interviews from cutting edge companies such as eBay and Facebook, to help students understand digital marketing in the real world.
PART I: DIGITAL MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS
1. Introducing digital marketing
2. Online marketplace analysis: micro-environment
3. The Internet macro-environment
PART II: DIGITAL STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
4. Digital marketing strategy
5. The Internet and the marketing mix
6. Relationship marketing using digital platforms
PART III: DIGITAL MAKKETING: IMPLEMENTATION & PRACTICE
7. Delivering the online customer experience
8. Campaign planning for digital media
9. Marketing communications using digital media channels
10. Evaluation and improvement of digital channel performance
11. Business-to-consumer digital marketing practice
12. Business-to-business digital marketing practice
- Comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of digital media to meet their marketing goals.
- Links marketing theory with practical business experience through case studies and interviews from cutting edge companies such as eBay and Facebook.
- Frameworks for developing a digital marketing strategy.
- Success factors for key digital marketing techniques.
- Website and video links, multiple-choice questions and an author blog. Visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/chaffey.
Dave Chaffey is a digital marketing consultant and publisher of marketing advice site SmartInsights.com. He is a visiting lecturer on marketing courses at Birmingham, Cranfield and Warwick universities and the Institute of Direct Marketing.
Fiona Ellis-Chadwick is a Senior Lecturer in Marketing at the Business School at The Open University Business School, Academic Consultant for the BBC, Marketing Consultant and academic author.