Marketing Management2nd Edition
For orders to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan visit your local Pearson website
|This title is also available in the following alternative formats:|
All the accessibility, theoretical rigour and managerial relevance of the global best-seller Marketing Management plus European structure, European examples, the work of European academics and bespoke online resources.
PART 1 UNDERSTANDING MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Chapter 1 Introduction to Marketing
Chapter 2 Understanding Marketing Management Within a Global Context
Chapter 3 Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Chapter 4 Managing Digital Technology in Marketing
PART 2 CAPTURING MARKETING INSIGHTS
Chapter 5 The Changing Marketing Environment and Information Management
Chapter 6 Managing Market Research and Forecasting
Chapter 7 Analysing Consumer Markets
Chapter 8 Analysing Business Markets
Chapter 9 Dealing with Competition
PART 3 CONNECTING WITH CUSTOMERS
Chapter 10 Seeking and Developing Target Marketing Differentiation Strategies
Chapter 11 Creating Customer Value, Satisfaction and Loyalty
PART 4 BUILDING STRONG BRANDS
Chapter 12 Creating and Managing Brands and Brand Equity
Chapter 13 Digital and Global Brand Management Strategies
PART 5 SHAPING THE MARKET OFFERING
Chapter 14 Designing, Developing and Managing Market Offerings
Chapter 15 Introducing New Market Offerings
Chapter 16 Developing and Managing Pricing Strategies
PART 6 DELIVERING VALUE
Chapter 17 Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels and Global Value Networks
Chapter 18 Managing Process, People and Physical Evidence at the Consumer Interface
PART 7 COMMUNICATING VALUE
Chapter 19 Designing and Managing Marketing Communications
Chapter 20 Managing Mass and Personal Communications
PART 8 MANAGING MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROL
Chapter 21 Implementing Marketing Management
Chapter 22 Managing Marketing Metrics
- A European focus and illustrations drawn from European companies.
- Uses both the expanded 7P and the 6C marketing mix.
- Explores marketing management challenges in greater depth.
- Coverage of digital technologies from databases to social networking, showing how these have revolutionised all elements of marketing and branding in a digital age.
- A whole chapter on exploring European marketing metrics.
- A focus on the increasing use of creative marketing techniques and innovation.
- A selection of topic templates (to practice drawing up marketing plans for example) are also included.
- A set of European videos, case studies and exercises are featured to help readers bridge the gap between knowledge and practice, helping to achieve know-how.
- A Testbank specifically written to accompany the book.