Law Express Question and Answer: Evidence Law (Q&A Revision Guide)
Reprinting - Limited stock. Add to basket to check current availability.
Was £12.99, Now £11.69Save: £1.30
"For a revision book I feel it has no weakness - it has everything the students need"
Dr Claire McGourlay, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Sheffield
Law Express Question and Answer: Evidence is designed to help you get the most out of every answer you write by improving your understanding of what examiners are looking for, helping you to focus in on the question being asked and showing you how even a good answer can be improved.
Chapter 1: Introductory Concepts
Chapter 2: Competence, Compellability and Special Measures
Chapter 3: Examination of Witnesses at Trial
Chapter 4: Hearsay
Chapter 5: Opinion Evidence and Previous Judgments at Trial
Chapter 6: Character Evidence
Chapter 7: Improperly Obtained Evidence and Confessions
Chapter 8: Identification Evidence
Chapter 9: Denials and Silence
Chapter 10: Supporting Evidence and Lies
Chapter 11. Disclosure, Privilege and Public Interest Immunity
Chapter 12. Mixed Problem Questions
- Each Answeris a realistic length for an exam and is accompanied by guidance that highlights why elements of the answer have been included and how they relate back to the question
- Clear and concise Answer plans and Diagram plans cater to all learning styles and help you to plan your answer quickly and effectively for problem and essay style questions
- Make your answer stand outencourages you to recognise how each answer provided could be improved in order to earn even more marks
- Dont be tempted toalerts you to common pitfalls you should avoid
Test your skills online with the supporting website:
- Get additional exam support with a host of practice questions and You be the marker exercises
Rita D'Alton-Harrison is a Lecturer in Law at the Universityof Hertfordshire.