PMP (PMBOK4) Cert KitVideo, Flash Card and Quick Reference Preparation Package
The PMP exam is a rigorous multiple-choice examination designed to objectively assess and measure your ability to apply project management knowledge. It consists of 200 questions, and you are only given 4 hours to successfully complete the exam, so it is important that you a great study guide to help you pass the exam the first time around. The PMP PMBOK4 Cert Kit, a Video, Flash Card and Quick Reference Preparation Package, is the perfect late-stage tool to help professionals and students gain their certification. It includes three products to help them prepare, including: " PMP Video Mentor " PMP Cert Flash Cards Online " PMP Quick Reference The Video Mentor incorporates audio instructions, step-by-step screencasts, and even animations: everything you need to fully understand the tasks you need to learn. The Cert Flash Cards Online service provides drilling on the exam topics, and can be accessed either via an internet-connected PC or mobile device. The Quick Reference, included electronically as well as printed, provides topical review for concept retention and preparation right up to exam time. While the quick reference will be available separately in ebook form (ISBN 0789744872), this is the only way it will be available in printed form. There's never been a more efficient, cost-effective PMP training kit.
1. Introduction to the Exam
2. Filling Out the Forms
3. How Do You Learn Best?
4. Your "Pass the Exam" Project
5. Hints and Tips for Taking the Exam
6. PMP Exam PREP--Framework
7. PMP Exam PREP-Initiate/Preliminary Plan
8. PMP Exam PREP--Planning Processes: Time and Cost
9. PMP Exam PREP--More Planning Processes
10. PMP Exam PREP--Risk Planning Processes
11. PMP Exam PREP--Executing Process Group
12. PMP Exam PREP--Monitoring and Controlling Processes
13. PMP Exam PREP--More Monitoring and Controlling Processes
14. PMP Exam PREP--Closing Process Group and Professional and Social Responsibility
15. Working with the Exam Engine
16. The Week of the Exam
17. Need More Support?
Claudia M. Baca, PMP, PMI Certified OPM3 Assessor/Consultant, has been active in the project management industry since 1984 and has project management experience in the information technology, telecommunications, and e-commerce industries. Currently, Claudia is an independent consultant focusing on project management consulting and training. Douglas J. Gilas, technician and software developer, has spent the last 27 years within the telecommunications industry.