Brilliant Checklists for Project ManagersYour Shortcut to Success
Reprinting - Limited stock. Add to basket to check current availability.
|This title is also available in the following alternative formats:|
Everything you need to know to run any project smoothly, successfully and on time.
Every one of the unique checklists in this book is fast, focused and has been written especially for busy project managers just like you. Quickly access hundreds of essential tips and tricks, discover vital insider knowledge and winning strategies, and learn absolutely everything youll need to know, think about and do to run your project successfully and efficiently.
- Complete your projects successfully, on time and within budget
- Understand all aspects of a project
- Run any type of project no matter what size
A comprehensive and easy-to-use toolkit that will be helpful to all project managers. Its a great edition to any business book collection.
Kevin Muraski, Programme Director, BT Consumer
1. Managing straightforward tasks
1. Personal work management
2. Managing others activity
3. Clarifying problems and opportunities
2. Managing projects
4. Project selection
5. Project definition
6. Project initiation
7. Controlling projects
8. Completing projects and implementing deliverables
9. Learning from projects
10. Common project management tools and proceses
3. Managing multiple projects
11. Multiple projects
12. Managing a project management team
4. Achieving results and realising benefits
13. Handover and change
14. Achieving business value