Five Star ServiceHow to deliver exceptional customer service
This is the book that will show you how to ensure customers are raving about your products and services and come back for more.
Five Star Service 2nd edition is an easy read, high impact title from the bestselling author of How to Be Brilliant, Michael Heppell. In this book he gives you over 100 instant tips, 50 examples of the best practices, over a dozen brand new techniques and multiple strategies to equip you with a winning edge to knockout your customers and help you
· Delight your customers every time
· Deliver remarkable results that will keep them coming back for more
· Win more customers without spending a fortune
· Get repeat orders and referrals from everyone you encounter
Whether its studying the Disney parking system or enrolling students at college; going behind the scenes in the worlds top hotels or becoming the office hero, Five Star Service will show you how to wow your customers, colleagues and cohorts.
The new edition will be refreshed and revised for 2010+, to include new sections on:
- Internet Service
- Dealing with special requirements
- Heads Up! How to think like the Meerkat
- Complaints your chance to shine
- Systemising routines and personalising exceptions
- Using new media
- Real life and inspirational examples of Five Star at work
- Creating a service brand
- Developing customer loyalty
- Turning five star service into five star profit
- Plus 5 specially created 90 day training programmes designed to implement Five Star ideas in the following environments:
Hotels & Restaurants
Michael Heppell is the UKs number one motivational trainer. His programmes on Brilliance have been attended by thousands of individuals and used by hundreds of companies across the UK and overseas as a way to motivate individuals to be all they can be. His current clients include major blue chip companies, high street retailers and Government bodies, plus individuals.