Law Express: EU Law (Revision Guide)2nd Edition
For orders to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan visit your local Pearson website
This product has been replaced by Law Express: EU Law (Revision Guide)
This title cannot be purchased online
Law Express: EU Law is designed to help you to relate all the reading and study throughout your course specifically to exam and assignment situations. Understand quickly what is required, organise your revision, and learn the key points with ease, to get the grades you need. Tested with examiners and students.
Guided tour of the companion website
Table of cases and statutes
Chapter 1: Sources and application of EU law
Chapter 2: The Institutions of the EU and the decision-making process
Chapter 3: Articles 258-260: Enforcement actions against Member States
Chapter 4: Articles 263 and 265: Judicial Review
Chapter 5: Article 267: Preliminary rulings in the ECJ
Chapter 6: Free movement of goods
Chapter 7: Free movement of workers
Chapter 8: Competition law
And finally before the exam ...
Glossary of terms
- Checklists and topic maps begin each chapter, to help you plan your revision.
- Exam tips give pointers to improve exam performance and problem areas identified to help you avoid common errors.
- Key statutes and cases are highlighted so you know which ones to focus on.
- Essay and problem questions with suggested answers help you practice your exam and essay technique.
Test your knowledge online with the supporting website:
- Build your own revision plan and analyse your weaknesses through the study plan generator.
- Test your knowledge of the key cases, legislation and principles through interactive tests, problem scenarios and virtual flashcards.