Law Express: Tort Law (Revision Guide)3rd Edition
For orders to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan visit your local Pearson website
This product has been replaced by Law Express: Tort Law (Revision Guide)
This title cannot be purchased online
|This title is also available in the following alternative formats:|
Law Express: Tort Law is designed to help you to relate all the reading and study throughout your course specifically to exam and assignment situations. Understand quickly what is required, organise your revision, and learn the key points with ease, to get the grades you need. Tested with examiners and students.
Contents for Tort Law, 3e, Law Express series
GUIDED TOUR OF THE COMPANION WEBSITE
TABLE OF CASES AND STATUTES
1 NEGLIGENCE: DUTY OF CARE AND BREACH OF DUTY
2 NEGLIGENCE: CAUSATION AND REMOTENESS OF DAMAGE
3 SPECIAL DUTIES
4 VICARIOUS LIABILITY
5 EMPLOYERS LIABILITY
6 OCCUPIERS LIABILITY
8 RYLANDS V. FLETCHER
9 TRESPASS TO LAND
10 TRESPASS TO THE PERSON
11 LIABILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
AND FINALLY BEFORE THE EXAM
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Checklists and topic maps begin each chapter, to help you plan your revision.
- Exam tips give pointers to improve exam performance and problem areas identified to help you avoid common errors.
- Key statutes and cases are highlighted so you know which ones to focus on.
- Essay and problem questions with suggested answers help you practice your exam and essay technique.
Test your knowledge online with the supporting website:
- Build your own revision plan and analyse your weaknesses through the study plan generator.
- Test your knowledge of the key cases, legislation and principles through interactive tests, problem scenarios and virtual flashcards.