Law Express: Criminal Law (Revision Guide)3rd Edition
For orders to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan visit your local Pearson website
This product has been replaced by Law Express: Criminal Law (Revision Guide)
This title cannot be purchased online
|This title is also available in the following alternative formats:|
Law Express: Criminal Law is designed to help you to relate all the reading and study throughout your course specifically to exam and assignment situations. Understand quickly what is required, organise your revision, and learn the key points with ease, to get the grades you need. Tested with examiners and students.
Guided tour of the companion website
Table of cases and statutes
Chapter 1: Elements of criminal liability
Chapter 2: Actus reus
Chapter 3: Mens rea
Chapter 4: Inchoate liability
Chapter 5: Accessorial liability
Chapter 6: Murder
Chapter 7: Voluntary manslaughter
Chapter 8: Involuntary manslaughter
Chapter 9: Non-fatal offences
Chapter 10: Sexual offences
Chapter 11: Criminal damage
Chapter 12: Theft
Chapter 13: Theft-related offences
Chapter 14: Fraud
Chapter 15: Insanity and automatism
Chapter 16: Intoxication
Chapter 17: Self-defence
Chapter 18: Duress
And finally, before the exam ...
Glossary of terms
- Checklists and topic maps begin each chapter, to help you plan your revision.
- Exam tips give pointers to improve exam performance and problem areas identified to help you avoid common errors.
- Key statutes and cases are highlighted so you know which ones to focus on.
- Essay and problem questions with suggested answers help you practice your exam and essay technique.
Test your knowledge online with the supporting website:
- Build your own revision plan and analyse your weaknesses through the study plan generator.
- Test your knowledge of the key cases, legislation and principles through interactive tests, problem scenarios and virtual flashcards.
Expert Reviews"This student-friendly book gives advice on reading and study material covered in criminal law courses to exam assignment situations. It aims to enable readers to understand quickly what is required, as well as giving tips on organising revision and learning key points with ease. " - Reviewed by THE
Your opinions count
Be the first to review this product. Write your review now.