Law Express: Land Law (Revision Guide)3rd Edition
This product has been replaced by Law Express: Land Law
This title cannot be purchased online
Law Express: Land Law is designed to help you to relate all the reading and study throughout your course specifically to exam and assignment situations. Understand quickly what is required, organise your revision, and learn the key points with ease, to get the grades you need. Tested with examiners and students.
Guided tour of the companion website
Table of cases and statutes
Chapter 1: The building blocks of land law: estates and
interests in land
Chapter 2: Registered and unregistered title to land
Chapter 3: Co-ownership of land
Chapter 4: Trusts and the home
Chapter 5: Licences and proprietary estoppel
Chapter 6: Leases
Chapter 7: Covenants affecting freehold land
Chapter 8: Easements and profits
Chapter 9: Mortgages
Chapter 10: A dverse possession
And finally, before the exam . . .
Glossary of terms
- Checklists and topic maps begin each chapter, to help you plan your revision.
- Exam tips give pointers to improve exam performance and problem areas identified to help you avoid common errors.
- Key statutes and cases are highlighted so you know which ones to focus on.
- Essay and problem questions with suggested answers help you practice your exam and essay technique.
Test your knowledge online with the supporting website:
- Build your own revision plan and analyse your weaknesses through the study plan generator.
- Test your knowledge of the key cases, legislation and principles through interactive tests, problem scenarios and virtual flashcards.