How to Lose Weight without DietingBe the size you want to be for life
- Do you want to lose weight but are tired of trying different diets with limited long-term success?
- Are you suspicious of diet programmes and the promises they offer?
- Maybe you find it difficult to say no to extra helpings?
- Are you looking for a better way to control your eating and lose weight permanently?
In this new book, Jessica Robbins will show you how you can better understand your relationship with food, your emotional attachment to it and how you can lose weight, stay slim and be healthier and happier for life!
Theres no calorie counting, no special menus, no food weighing and no complex point counting schemes. Simply by adjusting and re-programming your thoughts, attitudes, habits and beliefs around food, you can lose the pounds whilst still eating and enjoying the foods you love.
Jessica's own story is one that the millions of people struggling with their weight will find both poignant and inspiring. Discover how Jessica lost the pounds and transformed her life by dealing with her own issues around food and succeeded in maintaining control over her weight. Find out how, by using the techniques explained and demonstrated in the book, you too can make the same permanent and positive changes in your own life
Preface: My story
Step 1: Get ready
Step 2: Identify what you would like to change
Step 3: How to ditch the pain and find pleasure
Step 4: Set your goals
Step 5: Take Action
Step 6: Break your old habits
Step 7: What you can do instead
Life after your transformation
- This book allows you to understand your relationship with food, youe emotional attachment to it and how you can lose weight, stay slim and be healthier and happier for life.
- There's no calorie counting, no special menus, no food weighing and no complex point counting schemes.
- Features include tools to measure and record your daily progress in reaching your target and motivating and life-enhancing affirmations that will enthuse and encourage.