Start Up Business in a Box Packaging MaterialEverything you need to start a business from scratch - in one box!
This title is no longer available.
This title cannot be purchased online
When youre starting a business, theres a lot to think about, and even more to do. In between finding customers, suppliers and premises, and talking to banks, you need to make sure youve registered your company, set up all the forms you need, organised your accounting and so much more.
We know youve got a lot on your mind. Which is why weve created Business Start Up In A Box - one convenient carry home pack containing all the advice, insider tips, contact details and even the forms that you need to start your business.
A team of real entrepreneurs and expert advisers will help you through the start-up process with their advice presented in:
- 3 bestselling books to guide you through key parts of starting up
- 1 audio CD to help you hone your sales skills
- 2 CD-Roms to give you key forms, template contracts and much more.
- Companies House registration form the form to fill in to get your business registered (included free of charge)
- and a book of vouchers with great offers
Business in a Box includes:
BOOK: Start Your Business Week by Week the leading manual for start-ups, dividing the process into manageable weekly steps over a six month process.
BOOK: Brilliant Business Plan how to write the crucial document that will help you raise funding and keep you on track in your business.
BOOK: The Small Business Handbook the the classic complete reference guide that no business owner can be without. ALSO INCLUDES a CD-Rom with interviews with highly successful entrepreneurs and useful forms and templates.
AUDIO CD: Sold two of the UKs leading sales trainers present a one hour audio programme to help you and your team develop your sales skills and generate new business.
SOFTWARE: Business Plan Pro a free trial of the leading computer programme to help you present a professional business plan.
FORMS AND CONTRACTS: to save you time youll find a second CD-Rom inside the box containing printable forms for setting up a limited company, register for VAT, open a bank account and template contracts that you can adapt for use in your business.
DISCOUNTS: A book of vouchers worth over £150 is included, with special offers on membership of the Institute of Entrepreneurs, books, audio CDs, business software, and much much more.
MEMBERSHIP: www.flyingstartups.comis an online community for readers of Start Your Business Week by Week and The Small Business Handbook. Entrepreneurs share their stories and their advice. Find out how to join for free inside the box.
- If youre thinking about starting your own business, youre in good company. Over 400,000 people in the UKstart their own business every year.
- Business Start Up in a Box is packed with everything you need to get your business up and running quickly and successfully all in 1 convenient box saving you time, money and worry.
- And is worth over £200! - giving you great value as well as peace of mind
- Completely unique, this is the only product of its kind. Designed for entrepreneurs with very little time and working to a tight budget, starting up a business has never been easier.