Worry-Free InvestingA sure way to achieve your lifetime financial goals
This title is no longer available.
This title cannot be purchased online
With the pension crisis in England getting worse by the year, more and more people want to secure their financial retirement security and start investing now. But does the ever present fear of risk put you off?
What if you could invest safely without taking any risks so your money gives you the income you want, when you want it.
Sound too good to be true? Then read on
Written by a team of experts, Worry-Free Investing offers a unique approach to investment that demonstrates how you can meet your investment goal without putting your money at risk on the stock market.
With information on secure government backed investments, and other little-known investment techniques, this clear and brief book is perfect for risk-averse investors, or those that just want to protect their savings.
With 6 steps to worry free investment, tips on controlling the risks you do decide to take and a companion website that breaks down all the maths for you, this is the ultimate book to take the stress out of investing for your future.
Now theres no need to worry, you can get on with making money!
Chapter 1: New rules for investing
Chapter 2: Investing with inflation-protected bonds
Chapter 3: Reaching your retirment goal
Chapter 4: Your home as an investment
Chapter 5: Stocks are risky, even in the long run
Chapter 6: Taking calculated risks on the stock market
Chapter 7: Investment pitfalls and how to avoid them
Chapter 8: Putting it all together
Chapter 9: Do you need professional advice?
Chapter 10: Real-life examples of worry-free retirement investing
Chapter 11: Frequently asked questiuons (FAQs) about worry-free investing
Chapter 12: The worry-free toolbox
- Start saving and investing now to ensure financial security for your future.
- The book is unique in asking and answering the question How should you invest if you dont want to take risks?
- The only guide to go against the grain and present a complete guide to risk and worry free investment.
- Explained in a straightforward, clear and brief manner.
- Accompanied by an online calculator that works all the maths out for you how much you need to save and how much you need to invest.
- Major insights of the book includes safe, inflation proof government investments youve never been told about, six steps to worry-free investing, and controlling the risks you choose to take.
Zvi Bodie is an acknowledged world expert on investment, and Professor of Finance and Economics at Boston University School of Management
Ian Sykes is a consulting actuary and member of the UK Institute of Actuaries. His practice focuses on asset-liability matching. In 2005 he moved from London to Dublin, where he now works as an investment consultant.
'... should be required reading for anyone saving for retirement - or for anything else.' Pauline Skypala, FT
"The book is a welcome antidote to those who champion equities for long-term growth, and should do well in the current turbulent stock market conditions. For investors who prize safety above all else, it's a worthwhile read" Choice Magazine, March 2008
Your opinions count
Be the first to review this product. Write your review now.