Tom Peters - The Leadership Eleven MasterclassLive in London
This title is no longer available.
This title cannot be purchased online
Tom Peters is the worlds top management guru in fact the term was invented by The Economist to describe him. He is a powerful and inspiring speaker, and this audio programme captures all the energy of Toms live performance. This masterclass features a full Tom Peters seminar that focuses on Toms Leadership Eleven the eleven most important elements of modern management, including Talent Management, Opportunity Management and Barrier Management. For each topic Tom presents his research and ideas in an inspiring and engaging way that leave you with plenty of thoughts on how to improve your management style and your company. This programme is a valuable and vital addition to your library of training and self-development resources, to help you grow your career and your business.
- This programme features the full seminar, attended by over 650 people paying up to £1000 a ticket so you save £800, and you dont even have to go anywhere!
- Peters is widely recognised as the most influential management thinker of our age.
- The Audio programmes enable busy business executives, managers the opportunity to grow both their career and their business insights whilst on the move.
- On stage is where hes at his best this is a quick and easy way to share the Peters magic.
- Coincides with the recent release of Peters latest book the full-colour Re-imagine! (DK) Re-imagine! is still receiving a lot of publicity and in-store promotion, making this an ideal time for more Peters product.
Peters arrived on the public scene in 1982 with the publication of In Search of Excellence, co-authored with Bob Waterman, which topped the bestseller lists for over two years and is now regarded as a business all-time classic. Peters followed this with a string of bestsellers including Thriving on Chaos, Liberation Management, The Tom Peters Seminar, The Pursuit of WOW! and The Circle of Innovation. In addition to writing, Peters presents about 80 seminars a year and serves as Chairman of Tom Peters Company a global training and consulting organization.