Mastering Financeyour single source guide to becoming a master of finance
This title may be printed on demand which may result in extended delivery times
FT Mastering Finance brings together the latest in financial expertise from three of the best finance schools in the world. Built around three core modules - corporate finance, investment and financial markets - it provides an understanding and application of financial skills, covering such areas as capital structure, floors, random walk and risk management.
- Corporate finance.
- Managing value.
- The nature of financial markets.
- Equity markets in action.
- Debt markets.
- Portfolio investment.
- Risk Management.
- Financial institutions.
- Regulation and governance.
- Finance and government.
- An indispensable guide for anyone who is serious about understanding and applying the latest principles, practices and roles of finance.
- From capital structure to caps and floors, from random walk to risk management, this book covers the key areas of corporate finance, financial markets and investment management.
- It delivers an unrivalled combination of new thinking and practical wisdom, direct from the cutting-edge of financial innovation.