Mathematics for Scientific and Technical Students2nd Edition
For orders to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan visit your local Pearson website
This title may be printed on demand which may result in extended delivery times
This new edition provides a full introduction to the mathematics required for all technical subjects, particularly engineering. It has been completely updated and is designed to bring the student up to the required mathematical knowledge for their course.
- Applications of Differentiation.
- Differential Equations.
- Applications of Integration.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Sampling.
- Complex Numbers.
- Binary Arithmetic, Sets, Logic and Boolean Algebra.
- Determinants and Matrices.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the additional mathematics syllabuses for GNVQ courses.
- Now includes additional chapters on co-ordinate geometry, vectors and matrices, and differential equations.
- Improved coverage of calculus, trigonometry and statistics.
- Includes many more worked examples and exercises, based on engineering and science solutions.