Brilliant Windows XP
What you need to know and how to do it
When you are working on your PC and come up against a problem that you are unsure how to solve or want to accomplish something in application that you arent sure how to do, where do you look? Manuals and traditional training guides are too unwieldy and make it hard to get to the info you need right away and helplines are rarely that helpful! Brilliant guides allow you to find the info you need easily and without fuss and guide you through the task using a highly visual, step-by-step approach providing exactly what you need to know when you need it!!
Brilliant Windows XP will show you how to .
- Master the Windows XP user interface, file management and Windows XP applications
- Create your own movies with Movie Maker 2
- Rip, manage and play digital music and video with Media Player 9
- Protect your computer from Internet or network intruders using Windows Firewall
- Explore the Internet and send email with Windows XPs built-in tools
- Customize and fine-tune Windows XP
- Set up multiple users and maintain security
Steve Johnson has written more than 20 books on a variety of computer software and is a founder of Perspection, Inc. which is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Since 1991, they have written more than 60 computer books, and sold more than 4.5 million copies.