Be Your Own Bank Manager
Your bank's been 'ripping you off' for years. It's nothing personal and it's all perfectly legal. You could be losing out by as much as £400 a year, as a few pounds disappear here and there in cash machine charges, overdraft fees, poor interest on deposit accounts, low savings rates and hefty charges for small businesses.
Put another way, you could be £1 a day better off if you changed to a more competitive bank account. This book shows you how!
Ever wanted to open an Internet account but felt overwhelmed by the choice and variety of what's on offer? Thought about trading shares but feeling worried about getting your fingers burnt?
It need not be this way. E-cash enables you to become your own bank manager and stockbroker, to take control and to find the services and information that are right for you, at the click of a button. It's not easy knowing where to start, which is why the book's recommended sites will help to save you time and money.
Find out how to:
- Keep control of your own finances
- Set up an online bank account
- Find an online savings account that best suits you
- Search for a mortgage online
- Submit your tax form online
- Invest in shares online and form a successful trading strategy
- Find the best websites to visit for financial information
- Overcome the potential pitfalls of managing your money online
- Secure your money and ensure that it remains yours.
E-cash does all the hard work for you. It is a complete guide to making the most of your finances. Turn e-cash into real cash with this friendly, time-saving guide to money online.
It's your money. Take control.