4th edition of Pettet’s Company Law: Company Law and Corporate Finance publishes
“John Lowry and Arad Reisberg rise more than admirably to the task of assimilating, explaining, and analysing this vast corpus of legal material. The text is pellucidly clear, analytically précis, judicious in its balance in dealing with the various topics, comprehensive, and always cognisant of the policy issues.”
- full coverage of all key aspects of the subject mapping fully to the syllabus of LL.B and LL.M company law modules
- a strong introduction to securities regulation and capital markets law necessary for a full understanding of the subject and ideal for use on corporate finance and financial services courses
- invaluable further reading references to a wide range of academic articles and additional source material
- expanded coverage and analysis of directors’ duties and shareholder remedies
- a new chapter on the role of Credit Rating Agencies in capital markets;
- an in-depth analysis of the new Corporate Governance and Stewardship Codes;
- coverage of changes to the structure of financial services in the EU and the UK including the abolishment of the FSA
|Pettet's Company Law: Company Law and Corporate Finance|
John Lowry, Arad Reisberg
View more news, in our latest news area.
All information and prices correct at time of writing.