|What is Pearson Custom Publishing?
|Custom publishing allows academics to pick and choose content from one or more texts for their course and combine it into a definitive course text.
Here are some common examples of Custom solutions which have helped over 500 courses across Europe:
- Different chapters from across our publishing imprints combined into one book
- Lecturer’s own material combined together with textbook chapters or published in a separate booklet
- Third party cases and articles that you are keen for your students to read as part of the course
- Custom websites to deliver full course content or match a Custom text
- Or any combination of the above
The Pearson Education Custom text published for your course is professionally produced and bound- just as you would expect from a normal Pearson Education text. You can even choose your own cover design and add your university logo. Since many of our titles have online resources accompanying them we can even build a Custom website that matches your course text.
Whatever your choice, our dedicated Editorial and Production teams will work with you throughout the process, right until you receive a copy of your Custom text.