MCSA/MCSE 70-291 Training GuideImplementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
This product has been replaced by MCSA/MCSE 70-291 Exam Prep
This title cannot be purchased online
MCSE/MCSA Training Guide (70-291): Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure is the perfect study guide to help you pass one of the core exams in both the MCSE 2003 and MCSA 2003 certification programs. If you are preparing for this exam, you'll find our Training Guide to be the most effective self-study tool in the market! This book is your one-stop shop because of its teaching methodology, the accompanying PrepLogic testing software, and superior Web site support at www.examcram.com. The book follows the exam objectives and features numerous exercises to give you hands-on opportunities, exam tips that give you advice for test day, and warnings that alert you to possible mistakes. The Fast Facts section condenses the most important information for last-minute review, and the practice exam is representative of the actual exam.
Each book in the Training Guide series is published under the direction of Series Editor Ed Tittel, the leading authority on IT certification. This book has been subjected to rigorous technical review by a team of industry experts, ensuring content is superior in both coverage and technical accuracy, and has earned the distinction of Cramsession¿ Approved Study Material.
The CD features PrepLogic¿ Practice Tests, Preview Edition. This product includes one complete PrepLogic Practice Test with approximately the same number of questions found on the actual vendor exam. Each question contains full, detailed explanations of the correct and incorrect answers. The engine offers two study modes, Practice Test and Flash Review, full exam customization, and a detailed score report.
I. EXAM PREPARATION.1. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining IP Addressing.
2. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining DHCP.
3. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Name Resolution.
4. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Network Security.
5. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining IP Routing Infrastructure.
6. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access.
7. Maintaining a Network Infrastructure.
PART II. FINAL REVIEW.Fast Facts.
Study and Exam Prep Tips.
PART III. APPENDIXES.Appendix A. Glossary.
Appendix B. Overview of the Certification Process.
Appendix C. What's on the CD-ROM.
Appendix D. Using the PrepLogic Practice Exams, Preview Edition Software.
- NEW - Includes accompanying CD-ROM—Containing PrepLogic Practice Tests, Preview Edition software plus one complete PrepLogic Practice Test for Microsoft Exam 70-291.
Gives students realistic practice with an exam designed to closely match the content and approach of Microsofts own certification exam.
- NEW - Edited by Ed Tittel, the worlds leading authority on MCSE certification preparation.
Gives students the benefit of Ed Tittels world-class expertise in preparing certification candidates rapidly and effectively.
- NEW - Complemented by Que's new and comprehensive Web certification training resources.
Gives students ongoing access to a wide range of valuable resources for mastering and staying up-to-date with Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure and related technology.
- Comprehensive coverage—Covers every MCSE/MCSA Exam 70-291 topic, including IP addressing, DHCP, name resolution, network security, IP routing infrastructure, routing and remote access, and network infrastructure maintenance.
Offers students a single source for all the information they need both to prepare for certification exams and to succeed with Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure deployment and management in real-world environments.
- Rapid-mastery features, outstanding pedagogy—Includes a wide range of features designed to help students achieve mastery, including review questions, case studies, last-minute study tools, and much more.
Gives students a complete toolset for ensuring that they understand the material in depth.
Dave Bixler (MCSE) is the Technology Services Manager for a large systems integrator. He has worked in the industry for 13 years, working on network designs, server implementations, and network management.
Will Schmied (MCSE, MCSA), consultant and author, is the principal partner of Area 51 Partners. Will holds a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Old Dominion University.
Ed Tittel, Series Editor, runs LANWrights, Inc., a training and writing firm that specializes in networking, computer security, and markup languages. Ed has contributed to more than 100 books on computing.