International Retailing Trends And Strategies
This title may be printed on demand which may result in extended delivery times
Was £72.99, Now £65.69Save: £7.30
International Retailing, the first book to address seriously the recent trends in retailer internationalism, provides a truly international review of the driving forces behind internationalism. Particular attention is paid to the European market.
1. Introduction to International Retailing.
PART 1: TRENDS IN THE INTERNATIONALISATION OF RETAILING.
2. European Retailing: Convergences, Differences, and Perspectives.
3. Retail Internationalisation: Evolution of Theory and Practice.
PART 2: DRIVING FORCES OF INTERNATIONALISATION.
4. Internationalisation: Interpreting the Motives.
5. International Sourcing: Patterns and Trends.
6. The Legislative Environment as a Measure of Attractiveness for Internationalisation.
PART 3: STRATEGIES FOR INTERNATIONALISATION.
7. International Alliances in European Retailing.
8. Retail Franchising in Britain and Italy.
9. International Market Appraisal and Positioning.
10. Internationalisation of Limited Line Discount Grocery Operations.
11. Market Innovation and Internationalisation: The Success of Toys'R'Us.
12. The Regulation Of Retail Internationalisation: Examples from the Pacific Asia Region.
13. Directions for Further Development and Research.
- Contributions from the leading authorities in their fields.
- Broad international content.