WelcomeWelcome to our dedicated area for authors and reviewers. Here you will find information on how to become a Pearson author or reviewer, preparing and submitting a proposal and some FAQs.
Thinking about writing for Pearson?
At Pearson, we recognise that not all learners are the same, whether they’re studying at home, at university or in the workplace. We believe in making learning personal and that’s why we’re developing a wide-range of books and eLearning products to suit all learning and teaching styles.
As learners and courses change so do we, and we are always looking for exciting new projects to work on and new authors to work with. If you have ideas to explore, for books, assessment or learning technologies, why not get in touch with us?
Find out more about becoming a Pearson author for our trade, consumer and professional publishing or for our higher education textbooks and products.
As a Pearson author, you can benefit from:
- Elite publishing brands, with world class reputations
- Active author coaching and publishing expertise
- Excellence in product development and design
- Experience in innovation
- Access to more markets, from schools through to higher education and high street book stores
- Global reach and strength in sales and marketing
We look forward you hearing your ideas.