Use Your Head
31 Aug 10
Our brains are like a muscle, and need to be exercised to keep healthy; for optimum performance in work or education and, as highlighted only recently, to protect from the onset of dementia.
Maximising our ability to learn has now been given a helping hand with a new book, Use Your Head , from world-leading author on the brain, Tony Buzan. The chances are you’re only using about 1% of its capacity to learn, remember and create - just imagine the amazing results if just a fraction of the remaining 99% was un-locked.
In addition research published in June, from the University of Gothenberg, shows that better educated people have more resistance to dementia. Scientists found that the symptoms of the condition, such as memory loss, were reduced in those who had undertaken Higher Education. Dr Rolstad from the University said: “This finding means that the highly educated both tolerate more disease in the brain and also sustain less nerve damage during the early stages.”
Use Your Head is the definitive and classic operations manual for your brain. It will show you how to revolutionise the way you think and learn, unleashing the hidden power of your mind. By fully understanding how your brain really works, you will be able to tap its hidden depths with powerful and life-changing results.
“Tony Buzan will do for the brain what Stephen Hawking did for the universe.” The Times
The perfect book for teachers, students and professionals, or those who are worried that they’re not achieving their full potential, read Use Your Head to:
- Improve problem-solving capabilities
- Become more creative in your approach to work and life
- Understand, retain and more readily recall information
- Increase your memory
- Be more open to change and new ideas
- Think, learn and react faster and more efficiently
- Improve your intelligences
So, if you want to get more from your brain, release its full power, revolutionise the way you think and learn, plus minimise the risk of dementia symptoms in later life, it’s time to Use Your Head.
Use Your Headis published by Pearson, availablethis September from www.pearson-books.co.uk
Use Your Head
5 Aug 2010
Find out more or purchase Use Your Head at Pearson Books.
For further information please contact:
t: 07896 595 527
View more news releases, in our latest news area.
All information and prices correct at time of writing.