You Can Be As Young As You Think: Six Steps to Staying Younger & Feeling Sharper
21 Jul 09
Do you have an ‘old’ brain or a ‘young’ brain? We all have three ages. Our Body Age (how well we’ve looked after it), our Birthdays Age (how long we’ve been alive), and our Brain Age (how old we are mentally). You Can Be As Young As You Think is about helping people – whatever their chronological age - to have a younger Brain Age.
A ‘young’ brain is the antidote to ageing and You Can Be As Young As You Think: Six Steps to Staying Younger & Feeling Sharper shows you exactly you how you can get one.
Here’s You Can Be As Young As You Think! summarised in ten bullet points:
1. Ageing is in the mind – it is more about how you think than how you look
2. Your listeners can measure your Brain Age (which may turn out to be much older than your chronological age) and that this gives a new motivation to personal development
3. Grasping the Wisdom of Youth is key to staying youthful because the listener may have lost this wisdom over time
4. By adopting the six Wisdoms of Youth, the listeners can reverse their Brain Age - staying younger and feeling sharper
5. 50+ practical and accessible tips and tricks of how to apply the Wisdom of Youth to everyday life
6. Youth achieved in this way is profound, not the window dressing of cosmetic surgery, or aping youngsters
7. Your listeners can chose to think 'young' (Young Brain) or to think 'old' (Old Brain) – whatever their chronological age
8. The older their brain, the worse the listeners will be at living their life. Old Brains are grumpy, out-of-touch and anxious
9. With a Young Brain they can be integrated and at ease with contemporary society – and plan a positive future
10. Adding the Wisdom of Experience to the Wisdom of Youth enhances their chances of leaving a lasting legacy
You Can Be As Young As You Think
Tim Drake, Chris Middleton
20 May 2009
|Publisher||Prentice Hall Life|
Find out more or purchase You Can Be As Young As You Think at Pearson Books.
For further information please contact:
Jeff Scott, Platypus PR
t: +44 (1273) 692215
View more news releases, in our latest news area.
All information and prices correct at time of writing.